Thursday, December 24, 2009
I'll even let you hold the remote control.
It's Christmas Eve. Doppe. Pictures will be up by, MAYBE, the 26th. I have to get ready soon, but I thought I would speak of my thoughts. So, I was doing dishes, agen & I couldn't help but sing "I Did You Wrong" by Pleasure P. & my baby is awfully in love with one of my pictures (x Hahahaha! He says it's "sexy". Pwhahaha! Oh well, I guess. Well, yeah. I have church at 7, be back at home with a house full of family at 8. Yeee. Hella excited. Even though it doesn't feel like Christmas, I'm still up for trying to make everyone feel like it is. Gna have the time of my life with my family. & sadly, I didn't get to see Cris tday ): But yeaup, I take quite awhile to get ready. So I'm boutta dip. Dueces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment