Friday, December 11, 2009

Its been awhile

since I've really been on here to have the time to tell you what's been up in my life. So be ready to be caught up.

Do you get a feeling like you hate someone for some certain reason? I've been getting that a lot & it's irritating me. & there are times where I find myself in a bipolar situation. One moment, I'll be all happy, & the next moment, I'm all mad. Like wth? But you know that feeling where you hate someone fr some stupid reason? Like here; say you gta bf (if you're a girl), & you see their ex or the girl he use to talk to, do you ever get that typa feeling? Like you HAVE to hate them? Shiiit, if you feel me, say AMEN! Ahahaha ! But yeaah, I've been getting that feeling & I'm tired of it -____-'

I'm single with a stolen heart (x I'm srrrry. Hahah, & to think I was really gna drop him .. good thing I dint (: I love his ass tooo much to let him go! He's the reason why I got that smile on my face everyday. The ONLY reason why I try to look pretty. But there are times where we have our moments & things aren't so prefect, but we get passed all that (: & I'm glad to soon be saying ; " HE'S MINE ! " Get that thru your head (:

OH MY GEEEEZE , schoool -____-' I'm getting so sick of it. I jst want it all to be over w/ . & since that it's almst the end of the semester, things are more hectic. I find myself busier than ever. I'm babysitting now, & in between that, I'm trying to manage my time wisely. Trying to catch up w/ homework, being able to talk to him, & working out -_____-' Only thing that has me going is the $$$$$. You arrdy kno doe. Haah, almst fiftaaayne & I'm stackin' nigggga (x AHAHAHAHA! Maan, everyone is saying that freshman year is easy , but why the fuck am I stressing so much over it?

Breaking out is the worst thing ever! My acne has NEVER been this bad. Ever since I stepped into high school, it went all bad. Thank God for The Wave Duo. Ahahahah! Btw , I neeeeda get to shoppping :D TAKE ME & I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Last one, then I'm out. Drama has finally died down w/ me. But w/ others, it's rising, & when I'm out, they try & pull me back into it. Cousin got drama w/ her boy, other cousin got drama w/ "The Bitch" cos she won't fucking give back the shoes, like wth? How do you lose'em? Haaayla dumb. But I got her back no matter what. Welll, it's 8:39 & still at home. I gta get going soon. Dueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment