how people we thought we would always stay close to you, drift apart in the long run.. & I honestly hate drifting apart from people. Especially when you had hella memories with that person, hella laughs, & some good ass memories that'll always be remembered. Fuck, I guess things are the way the are. They are what they appear to be. You can't really hold on close to anything, even if you tried. That's why I'm making sure I hold on close to my baby :D haha. & I'm also gna make sure I don't lose anyone like Angie, Dominic, Myles, Anne Marie, & Paulinna. Them people are the dopest people you'll ever meet :D
There are others that I'm going to make sure I keep a strong hold on. & hopefully it's all worth the weight.
You know what else is funny? How there are so many people out there thinking that they're the shit & always think that I actually have the time of day to talk about you. No bieetch, quit being self centered. You ain't worth my time. Shieet. I hella want to transfer to Vallejo, but I'm gna stay at Bethel with him. Since he doesn't wna do the long distant thing. & since he wants me to stay right here with him (x
No comments:
Post a Comment